Rosemarie DeWitt on Working with Gus Van Sant on 'Promised Land'
Rosemarie DeWitt gives us her take on the script for Gus Van Sant's drama and who she loosely based her character on. "He is kind of a mystery because he is really low key and he doesn't say much and he just kind of makes the magic happen behind the camera, he says very little to the actors" she said about director Gus Van Sant.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)