Ruba Nadda, Alexander Siddig
Director Ruba Nadda on why she wanted to make her thriller about a father in search of his daughter and the chaos in the Middle East. Ruba added, "I situated the story in January 2011 because I knew that I could not keep up with the current events. I'm Syrian and I knew that the President wasn't going to fall that easily. You can't utter anything about the President without disappearing and your entire family getting wiped out. I knew that and that's part of the reason why I could just not walk away from this story."
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso, N. Ali
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?