Russell Brand on hosting the MPTF Fundraiser
Comedian and movie star Russell Brand shares why he wanted to be part of the Motion Picture and Television Fund's fundraiser. On breaking away from his usual sarcastic comments Russell added, "I'm just going to be polite and calm and sweet, because it is charitable thing isn't it. So I just want to have fun but not be rude."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)