Ryan 'The Bachelorette'
Contestant Ryan on what was cut from the show and what he learned from being on the ABC reality show.
He added, "I had a lot of fun on the show and I learned a lot about myself. Even in a positive way in the midst of a lot of heat after episode 3 and 4, the way it looked as though I was very arrogant guy. I know who I am, I am grounded, grounded in my faith, grounded in the things I want to do."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)