Ryan Seacrest and Hollywood's Culture of Philanthropy
Robin Wright, Selena Gomez, Heather Graham, Sumner Redstone, Harvey Weinstein and more share why they are giving back. American Idol host Ryan Seacrest, who works with sick children, says "it's very touching" to see kids who haven't gotten out of bed in weeks get excited when Gomez comes to visit the hospital.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?