'The Sacrament's Lenser Eric Robbins: "The Lead Actress Was On Fire"
Director of photography Eric Robbins talks about how he lensed The Sacrament, director Ti West’s take on cults. He used primarily the Canon C300, plus the Canon 5D cameras, to create the point of view of a video journalist. Here, Robbins describes the shoot.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?