'The Sacrament's Lenser Eric Robbins: "The Lead Actress Was On Fire"
Director of photography Eric Robbins talks about how he lensed The Sacrament, director Ti West’s take on cults. He used primarily the Canon C300, plus the Canon 5D cameras, to create the point of view of a video journalist. Here, Robbins describes the shoot.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)