SAG 2013: Actors Weigh in on Stereotypes About Actors
From the red carpet of the Screen Actors Guild Awards, the guests share what they think are the biggest misconceptions are about being an actor. Nolan Gould (Modern Family), Leslie David Baker, Phyllis Smith (The Office), Katrina Bowden (30 Rock) and more share their stories.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)