Sally Field on 'Lincoln'
Sally Field on portraying Mary Todd Lincoln in Steven Spielberg's Lincoln and starring opposite Daniel Day Lewis. On working with the director she added, "I think Steven hired ultimately all the actors he wanted to hire and what is so remarkable about Steven is he allowed us to go all off and he knew we would do our work and then he created this safe and nurturing bubble for all of the actors to live in and to perpetuate what we had created in our heads."
Video by Brian Rovanpera
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)