Sally Potter, Elle Fanning
Director Sally Potter and Elle Fanning discuss the special relationship that they have been able to develop on the set of their film Ginger & Rosa.“I think that sometimes people don’t know just how close a working relationship can be. It’s not friendship, it’s not family, it’s something else and it’s absolutely glorious when you give yourself to it. It can be one of the most intense kind of connection because you are making something bigger than yourself and bigger than the two of you” added Sally.
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, G. Mapp
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)