Samuel L. Jackson Mistaken for Laurence Fishburne by News Anchor
KTLA's Sam Rubin mistook RoboCop' star Samuel L. Jackson for fellow black actor Laurence Fishburne on live TV. The entertainment anchor asked Jackson about his new Super Bowl commercial,but it was Fishburne who starred in an ad during the big game -- not Jackson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)