Sarah Paulson on Season 2 of 'American Horror Story'
We ask Sarah Paulson what we can expect from season 2 of American Horror Story. "This season is all about the psychological terror and the people who have been left or unloved, unwanted in the 60's and the politics of what happened in the 50's and if I was allowed to tell you what I was playing it would make a lot more sense but can't so the time period plays very heavily in to the horror that is happening" she said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?