Saoirse Ronan Learned Her American Accent From Watching 'Seinfeld'
The young Irish actress lets us know how she came up with her character, Daisy, in Kevin Macdonald's How I Live Now, a drama about an American girl stuck in the English countryside on vacation as a third world war begins.
Ronan also praises the cast of Saturday Night Live, saying, "I love comedy so much, I'll watch that more than anything else."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?