'Saving Mr. Banks' Featurette: Emma Thompson on Portraying P.L. Travers
Tom Hanks, director John Lee Hancock and Emma Thompson discuss bringing P.L. Travers to the big screen. The actress portrays the British novelist in Walt Disney's new comedy due out for limited release on December 13. "I've never played anyone more full of contradictions, which makes it fascinating, but it is not one thing or the other," says the actress.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)