Behind the Scenes of 'H+ The Digital Series'
Director Stewart Hendler, executive producer John Cabrera and star Alexis Denisof give us some insight into their new series produced by Bryan Singer.
H+: The Digital Series is a journey through a apocalyptic future where every human mind is connected to the internet 24 hours a day.
"Facebook had just basically gotten off the ground at that point so it's interesting over the four years that we have putting this together all of the technology that was fantastic within the writing has become more and more relevant and real" added Stewart.
Video by Michael Gordon, Stefan Colson and Spencer Byam-Taylor
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics