Behind the Scenes of THR's Katy Perry Cover Shoot (Video)
Speaking to THR.com from the set of her Hollywood Reporter cover shoot at Siren Studios in Los Angeles, Katy Perry reveals the inspiration for her concert-documentary Katy Perry: Part of Me (opening July 5). "I felt there was a big wave coming," says the 27-year-old pop superstar. "And I wanted to remember that wave and show it to everyone from my point of view. ... I didn't edit out all the times I looked bad -- I thought it was important to document the highs and the lows."
Video by Paolo Cascardo, Christopher Gill, Raphael Laski and Jenny Sargent.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)