Behind the Scenes of THR's 'Les Misérables' Cover Shoot
Samantha Barks and Eddie Redmayne let us know what it was like working on Tom Hooper's musical and what Sacha Baron Cohen and Anne Hathaway were like behind the scenes. "Something that makes Les Mis popular is one, the stunning classic music, a different aspect of the character and it is so beautifully written and they come along with these stunning monologues through music. So you really get to kind of go on that journey with them" added Samantha.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)