Behind the Scenes of THR's 'Les Misérables' Cover Shoot
Samantha Barks and Eddie Redmayne let us know what it was like working on Tom Hooper's musical and what Sacha Baron Cohen and Anne Hathaway were like behind the scenes. "Something that makes Les Mis popular is one, the stunning classic music, a different aspect of the character and it is so beautifully written and they come along with these stunning monologues through music. So you really get to kind of go on that journey with them" added Samantha.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)