Behind the Scenes of THR's Oliver Stone Cover Shoot
From Santa Monica's Bergamot Station we ask Oscar winner Oliver Stone about his love for film, politics and what drew him to his new movie Savages.
"This was a hell of a story, a hypothetical story about what could happen in a drug situation where the Mexican cartels control so much power, well then the independent growers in California, a lot of them young people too, and they are independent and free in the American sense of the word, so the different proposing values clash" he said about his new crime drama.
Video by Raphael Laski, Spencer Byam-Taylor and Victor Klaus
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?