Behind the Scenes of THR's 'The Simpsons' Cover Shoot
David Silverman a consulting producer at The Simpsons gives us a behind the scenes look at the making of an episode. Plus THR creative director Shanti Marlar demonstrates the process involved in designing a cover for our magazine.
Now it's 23rd season, the show is the world's most-watched U.S. television series with an average weekly global viewership of over 150 million viewers.
Video by Victor Klaus and Raphael Laski
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)