Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World: Trailer
Universal had high hopes for Scott Pilgrim, giving the youth-oriented comedy a high-profile summer release. Film’s production budget was pegged at $60 million, yet it grossed only $47.4 million worldwide. Domestically, the movie grossed $31.5 million. Overseas, it earned $15.8 million.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)