Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World: Trailer
Universal had high hopes for Scott Pilgrim, giving the youth-oriented comedy a high-profile summer release. Film’s production budget was pegged at $60 million, yet it grossed only $47.4 million worldwide. Domestically, the movie grossed $31.5 million. Overseas, it earned $15.8 million.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)