Seth Meyers on Taking Over at 'Late Night' and Missing the Frantic Pace of 'SNL'
The funnyman reveals the best advice predecessor Jimmy Fallon gave him and talks the differences between Saturday Night Live and hosting a late night show. "I guess just that break neck rush about doing a show every Saturday, that thrill about having to pull it off in a short period of time," Meyers says.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?