Seth Meyers on Taking Over at 'Late Night' and Missing the Frantic Pace of 'SNL'
The funnyman reveals the best advice predecessor Jimmy Fallon gave him and talks the differences between Saturday Night Live and hosting a late night show. "I guess just that break neck rush about doing a show every Saturday, that thrill about having to pull it off in a short period of time," Meyers says.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)