Shailene Woodley 'The Descendants' Indie Spirit Awards
Shailene Woodley picked up the Best Supporting Female award at the Indie Spirit Awards for her work in The Descendants.
The ABC Family actress, who stars on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, confesses that "Film is definitely where my heart is," but says that she has yet to sign on for another feature. "I'm not going to do anything until I read a screenplay that I'm really truly moved by."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)