Shailene Woodley 'The Descendants' Indie Spirit Awards
Shailene Woodley picked up the Best Supporting Female award at the Indie Spirit Awards for her work in The Descendants.
The ABC Family actress, who stars on The Secret Life of the American Teenager, confesses that "Film is definitely where my heart is," but says that she has yet to sign on for another feature. "I'm not going to do anything until I read a screenplay that I'm really truly moved by."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)