Shannon Magrane on Her Elimination from 'American Idol'
Eliminated season 11 contestant Shannon Magrane talks about being voted off and representing the teen contingent. It's something she had in common with interviewer and season 9 alum Katie Stevens, who was also under 18 when she competed. Of her future Magrane said, "This whole thing is just a learning experience and I'm not going to stop singing just because I got voted off American Idol. It's really upsetting but, I'm going to go home and I'm going to go sing tonight. I'll sing every single day, that's what I love to."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)