Shari Springer Berman, Robert Pulcini
The directors of Imogene on shooting her first digital movie and what it was like jumping from film to digital. Talking about the quality of digital Robert said, "We wanted it to have a very specific look and still be funny, comedies can still do both. A lot of times you see comedies and very little care has gone in to the look of the film and I'm always excited when I see a comedy and there was a lot of thought in to the way the film looked and that was our goal with this film as well."
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, G. Mapp
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)