Sochi: Chevrolet's Gay Friendly Winter Olympic Commercial
8:00 AM PST 2/1/2014 by THR Staff
The car company is set to air a minute long spot during the opening ceremony highlighting that while, "what it means to be a family hasn't changed, what a family looks like has."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube