The Sorcerer's Apprentice: Trailer
Intended to be a major summer tentpole for Disney and Jerry Bruckheimer, Sorcerer’s Apprentice cost a pricey $150 million to make, plus a big marketing spend. Film didn’t even clear $100 million in the U.S., grossing $63.2 million. Overseas, it did far better, grossing $152 million, but that still wasn’t enough to put the movie in the black.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?