Steve Carell on His Kids Reactions to His Movies
Despicable Me 2 star Steve Carell shares how his kids react to his voice over work in animated movies and what we can expect from Anchor Man 2. "They are going to go crazy, my son especially, he loved the first one so much and he was in kindergarten when it came out," says Steve. "So he is in third grade now so he and all his classmates can't wait."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)