Steve Carell and Keira Knightly on 'Seeking a Friend'
When talking about their romantic comedy about the end of the world, Steve said, "It's not purely comedic and it's not purely dramatic either it walks that line between the two and the comedy is absurd. To examine how people, how different people are responding to this news. It's funny but there is a flip side to what is going on, which is quite serious and to melt those things is quite the task."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?