Behind the Scenes of THR's Steve Carell Cover Shoot
Behind the scenes of our cover shoot of Golden Globe winner Steve Carell. On Daily Show, Carell took the role of a mock reporter interviewing figures like a Florida mayor who had banned the devil. Aspects of the job troubled him, though. "It's one thing poking fun at people who deserve it, but there was that flip side of shooting fish in a barrel. It's just cruel," he said.
Photographed by Frank Ockenfels on May 29th at Rubix Hollywood.
Video by Raphael Laski and Tess Gomet
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)