Steve Carell, Princeton University, June 4
Quote: "As the world grows more and more technologically advanced, we lose our ability to connect as human beings.We have lost touch with our simpler selves, and by 'we' I mean you. You are young and because of that, you are wrong."
Fun Fact: Carell's niece Maggie was part of Princeton's graduating class this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)