Daily Warm-Up: David Cross on People Who 'Just Want to Be Famous,' Honey Boo Boo and Hitler
Comedian, writer, actor and director David Cross stops by THR's lounge at the Rock & Reilly's pub to talk about his new comedy Hits. "The overall theme is about fame, people who desire fame whether they deserve it or not and just want to be famous," Cross says. "And people who don't want to be famous having fame thrust upon them."
Plus: THR's chief film critic Todd McCarthy reveals his favorite four movies from the Sundance film festival, including Richard Linklater's Boyhood, which took him 12 years to make, and Life Itself, about the late film critic Roger Ebert.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?