10 Moments That Rocked the Sundance Film Festival
From the Little Miss Sunshine sales distributor hiding out after the screening to projector problems in 1992 at the debut of Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs to the first ever swag suite presented by Estee Lauder, THR runs down the most talked about events at the Park City fest.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)