10 Moments That Rocked the Sundance Film Festival
From the Little Miss Sunshine sales distributor hiding out after the screening to projector problems in 1992 at the debut of Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs to the first ever swag suite presented by Estee Lauder, THR runs down the most talked about events at the Park City fest.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)