Fireside Chats: 'Frank's' Maggie Gyllenhaal on Acting Opposite a Papier-Mache Head
The actress, along with co-star Scoot McNairy and director Leonard Abrahamson, reveals what it was like to work with Michael Fassbender as he had to wear a papier-mache head while shooting Frank.
"When I got there and started acting with him [Fassbender], and he is wearing a head the whole time, I was like, it's very difficult to connect with someone wearing a papier-mache head," says Gyllenhaal.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?