Fireside Chats: 'Frank's' Maggie Gyllenhaal on Acting Opposite a Papier-Mache Head
The actress, along with co-star Scoot McNairy and director Leonard Abrahamson, reveals what it was like to work with Michael Fassbender as he had to wear a papier-mache head while shooting Frank.
"When I got there and started acting with him [Fassbender], and he is wearing a head the whole time, I was like, it's very difficult to connect with someone wearing a papier-mache head," says Gyllenhaal.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)