Sundance: 'Homeland's' Mandy Patinkin Reveals His 'Side' Job -- Performing Circumcisions
Mandy Patinkin, wearing flannel and flanked by his Wish I Was Here co-stars Zach Braff and Kate Hudson, didn't skip a beat when asked to describe his Sundance style: "Alaskan mohel." "I actually do do that work on the side," he joked in THR's Sundance Lounge. Braff added: "When Mandy's not acting or singing, he does a little light mohel work."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)