Sundance: 'Homeland's' Mandy Patinkin Reveals His 'Side' Job -- Performing Circumcisions
Mandy Patinkin, wearing flannel and flanked by his Wish I Was Here co-stars Zach Braff and Kate Hudson, didn't skip a beat when asked to describe his Sundance style: "Alaskan mohel." "I actually do do that work on the side," he joked in THR's Sundance Lounge. Braff added: "When Mandy's not acting or singing, he does a little light mohel work."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?