Sundance: 'Homeland's' Mandy Patinkin Reveals His 'Side' Job -- Performing Circumcisions
Mandy Patinkin, wearing flannel and flanked by his Wish I Was Here co-stars Zach Braff and Kate Hudson, didn't skip a beat when asked to describe his Sundance style: "Alaskan mohel." "I actually do do that work on the side," he joked in THR's Sundance Lounge. Braff added: "When Mandy's not acting or singing, he does a little light mohel work."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)