Fireside Chats: 'Laggies' Star Keira Knightley Reveals Her Newfound Respect for Sign Twirlers
Keira Knightley and Sam Rockwell tell THR that their first time watching their new movie, Laggies, was with the Sundance audience. Director Lynn Shelton praises her all-star cast, which also includes Chloe Grace Moretz.
Recalling one scene where her character was standing on the side of the street as sign twirler, Knightly said, "I have a respect for sign twirlers in a major way now."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)