Fireside Chats: 'Laggies' Star Keira Knightley Reveals Her Newfound Respect for Sign Twirlers
Keira Knightley and Sam Rockwell tell THR that their first time watching their new movie, Laggies, was with the Sundance audience. Director Lynn Shelton praises her all-star cast, which also includes Chloe Grace Moretz.
Recalling one scene where her character was standing on the side of the street as sign twirler, Knightly said, "I have a respect for sign twirlers in a major way now."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?