Fireside Chats: 'Laggies' Star Keira Knightley Reveals Her Newfound Respect for Sign Twirlers
Keira Knightley and Sam Rockwell tell THR that their first time watching their new movie, Laggies, was with the Sundance audience. Director Lynn Shelton praises her all-star cast, which also includes Chloe Grace Moretz.
Recalling one scene where her character was standing on the side of the street as sign twirler, Knightly said, "I have a respect for sign twirlers in a major way now."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)