'Switched at Birth': 'Breaking Bad's' R.J. Mitte Debuts
8:11 AM PST 1/1/2014 by THR Staff
Breaking Bad alum R.J. Mitte makes his debut on ABC Family's Switched at Birth in the Jan. 13 premiere as Campbell, a pre-med college student paralyzed by a snowboarding accident who works at the free clinic with Daphne (Katie Leclerc).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube