Youngest Oscar Winner Tatum O'Neal's Advice to Jennifer Lawrence
"It depends on the family, I always feel like if your family is solid, you have a group of people who have your back, you are gonna be fine," says O'Neal. Tatum O'Neal won an Academy Award for best supporting actress in 1974 for her performance in Peter Bogdonavich's Paper Moon.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?