THR Visits the Set of Showtime's New Series 'Masters of Sex'
Sarah Timberman (writer/executive producer) and Michelle Ashford (executive producer) on bringing the book to the small screen, and how they dealt with showing sex on TV. "We do show sex, but sex has been seen on TV a lot so that's not particularly groundbreaking," says Ashford. "There is a lot of frank discussion on sex in our show, and we still blush when we talk about the subject matter," says Timberman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)