THR's Power Business Managers 2013
The Hollywood Reporter’s third annual Power Business Managers breakfast acknowledges the unsung professionals who keep the engine room of the industry's money machine humming. Business managers maximize cash flow from much-whittled paychecks and prevent overindulged stars from acting on their worst impulse purchases.
"These business managers control how millions of dollars are spent -- that makes them incredibly powerful in Hollywood," says THR executive editor Matthew Belloni.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)