Tippi Hedren on Her Big-Cat Sanctuary
The "Hitchcock blonde" best known for The Birds and Marnie has been running the Shambala Preserve in Acton for decades, caring for exotic animals who have suffered from abuse or neglect, with assistance from Hollywood pals including Lily Tomlin and Betty White. THR also travels to the headquarters of Have Trunk Will Travel, which educates the public on elephants and provides them for films, including "Water for Elephants."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?