Tom Arnold on 'Hit and Run'
Tom Arnold recalls how he got his "man card" back after hernia surgery on his first day on set. On working with writer/director Dax Shepard he said, "Every time I looked at Dax he was so happy to be there which is what you want from a director and he looked like he knew what he was doing."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)