Tom Hardy on Playing 'Dark Knight' Villain Bane
Tom Hardy tells THR about playing villain Bane in The Dark Knight Rises, in which he's barely recognizable with a giant, mechanical mask shrouding half his face.
"It was hot and tight and a little bit claustrophobic at times," Hardy says. "But, you know, it was good fun. Most of the time."
The actor also praises co-star Christian Bale and responds to that mask-muffled dialogue mini-scandal.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)