Tom Hooper on the Success of 'Les Miserables'
From the SAG Awards red carpet, Les Miserables director Tom Hooper shares what is like to have his musical pass the $300 million mark in world wide box office sales. Tom also reveals that he was surprised to learn that Anne Hathaway practiced singing and crying in the mirror to make sure she stayed in pitch while singing.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?