Toronto: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Talks James Gandolfini's Next-to-Last Film Role (Video)
Director Nicole Holofcener introduces her romantic comedy Enough Said, starring Catherine Keener, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tracey Fairaway, Eve Hewson and Tavi Gevinson.
"James plays this character Albert who is exceptionally dear and kind and thoughtful and self-effacing and very gentle and it fact this is very close to who Jim himself was," recalls Julia.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?