Toronto: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Talks James Gandolfini's Next-to-Last Film Role (Video)
Director Nicole Holofcener introduces her romantic comedy Enough Said, starring Catherine Keener, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tracey Fairaway, Eve Hewson and Tavi Gevinson.
"James plays this character Albert who is exceptionally dear and kind and thoughtful and self-effacing and very gentle and it fact this is very close to who Jim himself was," recalls Julia.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)