'Let Me In' (2010)
A surprisingly good remake of the Swedish thriller Let the Right One In, Let Me In gets the cold touch of dread and despair that made the Swedish original so chilling. As 12-year-old vamp Chloe Grace Moretz shows she can do more than just Kick-Ass. The film earned $12 million domestically.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)