'Let Me In' (2010)
A surprisingly good remake of the Swedish thriller Let the Right One In, Let Me In gets the cold touch of dread and despair that made the Swedish original so chilling. As 12-year-old vamp Chloe Grace Moretz shows she can do more than just Kick-Ass. The film earned $12 million domestically.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?