TV Executives Roundtable: Frustrations With Netflix
Netflix CCO Ted Sarandos addresses the fact that the streaming service does not release its viewer numbers: "At some point, someone will just spend a ton of money getting the answer. Because you can, right? Somebody could sample 2,000 people, spend a million dollars and get the data." Added Kevin Reilly, chairman of entertainment for Fox, "People say, 'I'm out, I'm gonna wait till I see it on Netflix.' That's not good for Fox."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)