Utilizing Tim Gunn's Office at Parsons
Host and mentor Tim Gunn shares how his office doubled as Heidi Klum's dressing room in the early stages of the show.
"They were going to outfit a loft space but said, 'we don't have the budget,'" Gunn said. "So I said, 'we're taping in August and Parsons is empty.' It was organic."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)