As ballet teacher Vincent Cassel yells for her to "attack" the dance, Natalie Portman is thrown off her spin by Mila Kunis.
Kunis plays Lily, a fresh off-the-plane rival for Portman's role as the Swan Queen. The actress has said that she worked out seven days a week for up to five hours at a time to lose the 20 pounds she needed to for the role.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)