Natalie Portman sees a frightening image of herself, just before she finds out that Mila Kunis may be upstaging her for the role of the Swan Queen.
In real life, Portman told THR that she's happy in her own skin.
""...I think it takes away a lot of your competition because you know you can only do what you do and you can't do what anyone else does," she said. "It allows you to enjoy everyone else a lot more, too."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)