Natalie Portman sees a frightening image of herself, just before she finds out that Mila Kunis may be upstaging her for the role of the Swan Queen.
In real life, Portman told THR that she's happy in her own skin.
""...I think it takes away a lot of your competition because you know you can only do what you do and you can't do what anyone else does," she said. "It allows you to enjoy everyone else a lot more, too."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?