'Black Swan': Get This Role?
"What'd ya do to get this role?" Winona Ryder's washed-up ballerina drunkenly questions Natalie Portman in this clip from "Black Swan."
Portman told The Hollywood Reporter that she was committed to playing the role of up-and-coming ballerina, Nina, before there was a script.
"Darren and I had started talking about it about nine years ago when I was still in college," she explained. "He had the whole idea for everything, but that was really an instance where the script was very much a blueprint."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)