Black Swan: Passerby
In a lonely tunnel, Natalie Portman is haunted by her doppelganger.
Darren Aronofsky on the supernatural correlation between the world of the ballet and Black Swan: "What's interesting about the ballet and what most people don't really think about is, most people think 'pink' when they think ballet, is that most ballets are really tragic and scary and gothic and there's demons and monsters. And when you translate that into cinema, you know, you can start to do some really scary, frightening and unsettling things."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)